Virtual offices, external mailing offices and coworking are great solutions.
They allow, among other things, to outsource correspondence handling.
How does it work?
After signing a contract with a virtual office, external mailing office or coworking space, the company starts using its address as its own – using it as a correspondence address.
Therefore, letters, parcels and other shipments are sent directly to this address.
And here comes several IT needs.
- Received correspondence should be registered
- The addressee should be informed about the arrival of the parcel
- If the scope of the service so provides, the recipient should be able to view its content remotely
Each of these needs can be easily met by the Dew-X system, and it’s free!
How to configure it?
It’s very simple and intuitive, but anyway, just in case, for ease of use, we provide links to the instructions at each point
- Create an account with Dew-X
How to do it?
- Create a new Organization (e.g. Our Office)
After registering, the system will suggest it to you, if you ignore this offer, here you will learn how to do it at any time
- Create a new process (e.g. by uploading it from a file – more on that below)
The system will propose it to you, but if you ignore this proposal, here you will learn how to do it later
- Invite users
Note: your staff – as people from inside the Organization, and customers as people from outside the Organization)
How to do it?
How to use?
Completing tasks – starting a process
Completing tasks – new task in a process
Completing tasks – last activity in a process
For those who take advantage, we have two great offers (for free):
- We will send you a ready process template (just upload it)
- We will help in configuration as part of remote consultations
Ta propozycja jest ograniczona w czasie, więc nie zwlekajcie
Already have a correspondence system?
Great – check if Dew-X will give you and your clients additional value.
We are sure that it will – you will optimize your other internal processes.
You can read more about Dew-X here: https://dew-x.com/